rss
twitter

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow


I am almost at my threshold level right now. I hate the feelings of not knowing. Actually I was doing my analysis on my experiment entitled " The Anti-inflammatory effect of Orthosiphon stamineus (Cat's Whiskers) in Rat". I need to use the SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) to analyze my data. Unfortunately, I could not understand about the data I get. What it supposed to mean? Huh!


So, I decided to stop or take five. I picked a book which I bought almost a year ago. LIFE IS AN OPEN SECRET by Zabrina A.Bakar. I read on one of the subtopic in that book. The topic is Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. I found a poem so lovely that I decide to share it with you here. Honestly, it helps me relief my tension a bit.

Poem: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Today is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday
And today was such a lovely day,
That I wondered why I worried about today yesterday
So today I am not going to worry about tomorrow
There may not be a tomorrow anyway

So today I am going to live as if there is no tomorrow
And I am going to forget about yesterday
Today is tomorrow I planned for yesterday
And nearly all my plans for today did not plan out the way I thought they would yesterday

So today I am forgetting about tomorrow and I will plan for today
But not too strenuously
Today I will stop to smell a rose
I will tell a loved one how much I love her
I will stop planning for tomorrow and plan to make today the best day of my life

Today is the tomorrow I was afraid of yesterday
And today is nothing to be afraid of
So today I will banish fear of the unknown
I will embrace the unknown as a learning experience full of exciting opportunities

Today, unlike yesterday, I will not fear tomorrow
Today is the tomorrow I dreamed about yesterday
And some of the dreams I dream about yesterday came true today
So today I am going to continue dreaming about tomorrow
And perhaps more of the dreams I dream today will come true tomorrow
Today is the tomorrow I set goals for yesterday
And I reached some of those goals today

So today I am going to set slightly higher goals for today and tomorrow
And if tomorrow turns out to be like today
I will certainly reach all of my goals one day!!


Such a nice poem isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment