rss
twitter

STRESS



I bet everyone who read about this know exactly what it means. Yeah, but let me make it clearer for you guys.

According to my old lecture notes, we can define stress as:
1. A condition/situation in which there is a transaction between individual and stressor that makes the individual "feel" imbalance between the stressor and source system (biological, psychological, social) happening to him.
2. A response/ reaction of the body toward so many kinds of demands and burden.
3. Caused by "a change" which needs "adaptation".

That is stress by definition. I could tell a lot more about stress but I guess no one will be so interested to know about it in detail. What I want to share here is a tips to reduce stress. This tips are from Andrew Sherwood.

10 Tips to reduce STRESS

1. Concentrate on something that already exist.
2. Handle problems one by one
3. When the method to solve problems found, then solve it.
4. Discuss problem with people
5. Try to be productive
6. Do not blame other people
7. Get enough rest physically and mentally
8. Keep usual activities as well as possible
9. Overcome the problems before going to sleep
10. Get used to take critical situation at work

I hope the tips are helping you to deal with stress and some more words I want to share here.

WORLD WITHOUT STRESSOR= IMPOSSIBLE
AS WORLD WITHOUT GERM= IMPOSSIBLE
It is not how to avoid stress, but it is how to deal with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment